Functional family medicine physician gives local school board a science lesson on viruses
This is Dr. Daniel Stock, a functional family medicine physician at Noblesville, Indiana. Here he gives the Mt. Vernon Community School Board a lesson on viruses, as well as the advice they rely upon from the State Board of Health and the CDC.
"...I am specially trained in immunology and inflammation regulation, and everything being recommended by the CDC and the State board of health is actually contrary to all the rules of science"
Watch from 15 minutes below OR watch on BitChute via link for the shortened version: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Uvo0ZclKxMMa/
(just under 7 minutes long)
Here are the links that are contained on the USB flash drive Dr. Daniel Stock references :
1) https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2029717 - SARS-CoV2-Transmission Among Marine Recruits during Quarantine.
2) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33948610/ - Longitudinal analysis shows durable and broad immune memory after SARS-CoV-2 infection with persisting antibody responses and memory B and T cells.
3) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3543548/ - Vitamin D for prevention of respiratory tract infections: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
4) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/ - Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis
5) https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article - CDC assessment of non-pharmaceutical influenza methods.
6) https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/29/these-12-graphs-show-mask-mandates-do-nothing-to-stop-covid/ - Federalist cases/mortality mask comparison
7) https://www.heritage.org/government-regulation/report/statistical-analysis-mandates-and-mask-usage-kansas - In fact, mask use during the pandemic has been recommended by The Heritage Foundation’s Coronavirus Commission guidelines. However, our findings do suggest that public health strategies relying predominantly on mask mandates are inadequate, and thus other initiatives, in addition to mask wearing, should have been a component of policies aimed to limit the spread of the disease.
8) https://gbdeclaration.org/ - The Great Barrington Declaration- As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection. Over 60,000 medical experts have signed this declaration.
9) https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2109072 - Covid-19 Breakthrough Infections in Vaccinated Health Care Workers.
10) https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/13/6/1760 - Calcifediol Treatment and Hospital Mortality Due to COVID-19: A Cohort Study
11) https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2781743 - Experimental Assessment of Carbon Dioxide Content in Inhaled Air With or Without Face Masks in Healthy Children.
12) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34097036/ - Calcifediol treatment and COVID-19-related outcomes
13) https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0960076020302764 - "Effect of calcifediol treatment and best available therapy versus best available therapy on intensive care unit admission and mortality among patients hospitalized for COVID-19: A pilot randomized clinical study.
14) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33205991/ - Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Danish Mask Wearers
15) https://www.healthaffairs.org/doi/10.1377/hlthaff.2020.00818 - Community Use Of Face Masks And COVID-19: Evidence From A Natural Experiment Of State Mandates In The US
16) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/ - Face-Masks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis
17) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7505013/ - Infection Fatality Ratios for COVID-19 Among Non-Institutionalized Persons 12 and Older: Results of a Random-Sample Prevalence Study
18) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33406327/ - Open Schools, COVID-19, and Child and Teacher Morbidity in Sweden.
19) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20092668/ - Face-Masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: a systematic review
20) https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7031e2.htm - Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gathering- Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021
21) https://pmj.bmj.com/content/early/2020/11/12/postgradmedj-2020-139065 - Short term, high-dose vitamin D supplementation for COVID-19 disease: a randomized, placebo-controlled, study
22) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK556964/ - Rapid Expert Consultation on the Effectiveness of Fabric Masks for the COVID-19 Pandemic (April 8, 2020)